Question: I own property as joint tenants with right of survivorship. The other joint tenant died. What should I do now?

Answer: You need to remove the deceased tenant from showing ownership of the property. To do this you need to file an Affidavit Evidencing Termination of Joint Tenancy with the county recorder where the property is located.  We can prepare the Affidavit for you for a low flat fee of $250.  Learn more about our Affidavit Terminating Joint Tenancy preparation services. Call Arizona probate lawyer at (480) 699-7992 to learn more.